Pages

allthingsforsale.com Bento Products

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Losing It!

I have recently decided that I was no longer comfortable in my own body...I think I haven't been for awhile but ignored it so that I could keep on eating yummy foods. Both my husband and I LOVE food, we LOVE trying out different restaurants and it was for a long time, our favorite past time. We both have decided to be healthier people and get into shape...for him it's to lower his cholesterol, but for me...I WANNA LOOK GOOD & WEAR PRETTY THINGS! I am tired of not being able to fit into nice clothes comfortably and not being able to find the styles I like in my current size.

We have been on this journey for almost 2 months now but I have only started seriously counting calories, tracking my weight loss & exercise for a little over 1. Heck, we didn't even own a scale until last month! I haven't been following any special diet plan but I have been tracking my progress via a great site called Lose It!. I have been trying to keep my daily calorie intake to under 1500 a day although my suggested allowance is 1741 which  was set in order for me to lose at least 2 lbs a week. So far I am down a total of 8lbs since we bought the scale and would like to lose about 70 more...i know it's a lot, but I am taking it one day at a time. This is really one of the hardest things I have had to do because I really do enjoy eating. I have done so many fad diets and have always ended up gaining my weight back so this time I want to do it right by simply eating healthier and getting the right amount of exercise.



I would really like to share my journey here on my blog because I hope to meet other women out there who are trying to do the same thing while juggling a million other things. Hopefully we can share some tips and help encourage each other at the same time!



If your not yet a member of Lose It!, you can join here for free >> http://www.loseit.com
& you can also download the Lose It! App for your iphone/pod/pad here >>  http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lose-it/id297368629?mt=8

My Lose It! stats will automatically be posted to my twitter account @housewifedin07 !

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...