Pages

allthingsforsale.com Bento Products

Friday, June 29, 2012

High 5 for Friday





1} The Bachelorette was super fantastic on Monday...although I really wish that Emily would just ditch those guys and run away with Chris Harrison already! I did feel a little bad for Doug & that awkward kiss before she sent him on his way...seriously dude, wth was that?! 


img via glamour.com


2} THIS!
Marty, where is MY hover board?! I have been waiting!

3} My Hubs got his 2nd Master's Degree! Congrats babe!


4} Korean Buffet ....so fabulous! This is what my plate looked like with a couple of other things thrown in. I ♥ Japchae

img via maangchi.com

5} TGIF!!!! I am soooo ready for the weekend!



How was your week?! Link up at frommygreydeskblog.com

Photobucket


whyyyjen

2 comments:

  1. Oh my!!! That Marty Mcfly one is awesome! Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Korean food! Especially japchae with white rice. It's so yummy. The blandness of the rice greatly complements the richness of the japchae flavor :)

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...