Pages

allthingsforsale.com Bento Products

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Mini-Hiatus

Due to the unforeseen weather & power outage, I will not be able to blog for the next week or so. The power company says we won't have power until at least next Friday, then I will be going to a wedding out of state over the weekend. I will probably be back the second week in July...but not sure yet. I will have to play it by ear for now. In the meantime we will be living in hotels & friends houses, so I'm not sure how much access I will have to the internet.

I hope everyone has a great couple of weeks, and I will see you again soon *crossing fingers*. For those of you in the same situation as me, please be safe & try to stay cool and hydrated! My thoughts are with you & your families ♥


whyyyjen

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm following you from the GFC Blog Hop! Look forward to reading more! I would appreciate the follow back! :)
    Have a great rest of the weekend!
    -Kat

    http://mom-uncensored.blogspot.com

    Hope you get your power back before friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by Kat! Sorry for the late reply...off to your blog now! ♥

      Delete
  2. I miss reading your posts, Jax! Hope you are enjoying your mini vacay :)

    By the way, I have something for you. Go to the URL below :)

    http://whyyyjen.blogspot.com/2012/07/first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen! Always happy to see you my friend ♥ I'll stop by and see in a few, thanks! xoxo's

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...