Pages

allthingsforsale.com Bento Products

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Summer Freebies @ Budget Savvy Diva



I wanted to take a minute to share one of my favorite sites, Budget Savvy Diva ♥. This site has the most up to date list of really fab freebies and you can easily follow her updates on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter to make sure that you never miss out on a great deal. She also features recipes, crafts, coupons, and other easy ways to save! You can find Budget Savvy Diva's website @ http://www.budgetsavvydiva.com .

Here are just some of the awesome freebies I have been able to snag so far this summer (some are not pictured because I already used them ^^). My faves thus far have to be the Target Beauty Bag, the Keurig tumbler for Iced Coffee and the free K-cups from Tully's ♥ ...my Hubs fave would probably be the Breathe Right strips for me >.<




While most of these freebies are no longer live, there are still plenty of great freebies posted daily, so don't miss out!


Housewifed

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...