Pages

allthingsforsale.com Bento Products

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Tonight's MyPlate Dinner 7/10

Hi everyone, I am finally back from my weekend away and ready to get back in the swing of things...ish ^^

We recently ordered these wonderful MyPlate's for the kids (as well as a set for ourselves). I think it really helps to ensure the kids get well balanced meals everyday. The kids plate portions have dividers while the adult plates just have a basic map of what goes where as a healthy portion size.... both are equally fabulous although I am partial to the cartoon characters on the kids plates ♥

For tonight's dinner the kids had Ayam Panggang Kecap (Indonesian BBQ chicken in sweet soy sauce), Brown Rice, Gaeran Mari w/ veggies (Korean rolled egg), and Watermelon. These are some of their faves, so dinner went fast!


If you want to learn more about MyPlates, please visit http://www.healthykidsplate.com! If you'd like to order your own, you can do so at the aforementioned site or you can order via amazon.com.





....I still owe you a post about my weekend & Peanut as a flower girl, so stay tuned! Maybe in the morning, it's been a rough day (today is my Monday >.<).

I hope you enjoy the rest of your day ♥


1 comment:

  1. That plate is awesome! I'm going to check it out now my little one could use it.. Or mommy could :)

    Stopping by from the TGIF hop.. Following you too.

    Have an excellent weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...