Pages

allthingsforsale.com Bento Products

Friday, July 13, 2012

High 5 for Friday 7/13

Photobucket


1} My son told me that I'm gorgeous ♥ ...even if he is the only boy in the world that thinks so, that's enough for me ^^




2} I lost 5 more lbs! I am down to over 30 lbs lost now, I am so excited!




3} I Do I Do Kdrama.... Hwang Ji An FINALLY tells Park Tae Kang that he is the father of her baby!





4} We went house hunting!!!!





5} Hazelnut Coffee from DD ....w/ extra EVERYTHING ♥



All I can say is TGIF...even though it's the 13th as well @.@ I hope you all have a happy and safe weekend everyone! ♥♥♥



1 comment:

  1. First off, love the name of your blog!!!
    I LOVE when my boys tell me I am pretty/gorgeous/beautiful. My 4 yo daughter on the other hand loves to tell me about every imperfection she can find on me lol. Found you on the blog hop. Love your blog.
    Dani
    suburbiainterrupted.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...