Pages

allthingsforsale.com Bento Products

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Finally...



After almost 2 months of bad news....wondering & worrying, I finally got some great news! My nurse called me last night to let me know that they got all of the precancerous cells out during my surgery on Friday! I am so thankful that we caught it in time as the precancerous cells were the highest they can get before turning into Cancer. Never again will I miss my yearly check ups and more importantly, never again will I take this life for granted. I had a lot of time to think about my life and all of the "what if's" during this whole thing and now I am ready to move on and live my life instead of merely existing in it. I think I had lost site of that for a bit before all of this happened, so maybe that is why it did. I am a strong believer of everything happens for a reason, so I walk away from this situation with a more positive outlook on life and appreciating every second of it ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...