Pages

allthingsforsale.com Bento Products

Monday, May 21, 2012

Dinosaurs, Math, and Chinese...Oh My!

Today we got a surprise package from Oma, and it contained 4 amazing new books for the twinkies! My favorite of course is First Thousand Words in Chinese, we will definitely have a lot of fun with this one! They already know a ton of words in Chinese but I know about two-ish????... so I think I'll be reading & learning along with them. The timing could not be more perfect as I have a lot of downtime this week to recover, so snuggling up in bed with the kids & a bunch of books sounds like a great plan to me!




If you'd like to know more about this book or order one of your own, visit Barnes & Noble HERE!

The other 3 books are See Inside the World of Dinosaurs, Dinosaur Stencil Book, & The Usborne First Illustrated Maths Dictionary. All of these will be a great addition to our ever growing library, thanks so much Oma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...