Pages

allthingsforsale.com Bento Products

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Counting Down!

I am official counting down to m BIG summer trip to my hometown on the coast of Maine! I am so excited & anxious all at once >.< I am soooooo happy to be going to see my family & friends but I'm always a bit anxious when I am away from the Hubs. He is definitely the glue that keeps our family together and I'm not gonna lie...the kids really only listen to him,lol! This will be our 3rd summer trip there without him though so hopefully things will go smoothly now that the kids are another year older. I do get to see him on the ride up there though as he is dropping us off ^^ My brother in-law is flying in first thing tomorrow morning and he will be going with us on our road trip as well! Fun times!

I can't believe it myself but I have the kids all packed....that like, never ever happens this far in advance.  I'd like to give a shout out to space bags to-go cause they were a life saver in this process. I packed 7 outfits each since I will have access to washer & dryer and I don't want to bring a million things like I normally do. I think I brought their whole closet last year...no kidding! We will be there a couple of weeks (or possibly even a month!?) so I think we will be OK with the clothes situation...and I have been told not to being any toys or activities as my Mom and Grandma have some waiting...yay, less to pack! My personal packing is another story....such a nightmare! I think that won't be all packed until the night we leave ^^

Anyways, I just wanted to give a quick update and let you know I am still here! I will be busy until we leave on Saturday night so I probably won't be updating until next week once we get settled into my Mom's place. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your week and your weekends. Sending lots of love and hugs to you all 


p.s., I have lost another 5 lbs this past week and i am so excited! I am down over 40lbs since last year (33.3 lbs since April). I am not getting too attached to the recent 5lb loss since I am going on vacation and I will not have my treadmill...but I will do my best not to go too crazy *crossing fingers* 


Housewifed

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you! Wishing for a vacation back home too! Enjoy your vacation, Jax. :)

    PS. I miss you.

    PPS. I hope you're not "mad" at me even though I know you told me that you weren't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are having a splendid time!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...