Pages

allthingsforsale.com Bento Products

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I'm Still Here-ish!

Hey everyone! So sorry for my lack of posts and updates >.<  Things have been a bit of a whirlwind since we went on vacation, got back, and the kids started school & activities! I thought I would have more time to myself and to blog but it has been quite the opposite....and when I DO get a few mins to myself I am ready to sleep or zone out,lol. I am sure most of you can relate???? So, with that being said....I hope you all can forgive me and I promise I will be back to posting regularly again soon. I just gotta get my sea legs so to speak with having all my kids in school and activities.

I hope you all are doing well! I will leave you with a few of my fave pics from my Maine trip with the kids this summer (more to come!) ♥






Housewifed

2 comments:

  1. I love all these pictures!! And miss you like crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos! After almost a year of taking a break off blogging, I am back. So happy to read your posts again. You can check me out at http://teasandpotatoes.wordpress.com/. :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...