Pages

allthingsforsale.com Bento Products

Monday, April 1, 2013

Moving On!

So much has happened since my last post...I don't even know where to begin! Long story short....we bought a house!!!!! It has been an amazing (&interesting) journey for the Hubs and I since we wanted 2 very different homes. He is more of a city boy and really wanted a town home and I of course wanted a house with a big yard for the kids to play outside. We looked at A LOT of houses and town homes but actually ended up going with the very first house we looked at. At the end of the day it's the only one that really felt like "home" to us and could picture our family living in. We have a few things that we'd like to update but it gives us a chance to really make it our own so it's all very exciting. Our closing is in about 10 days and then we have about a week to get some painting done before the movers come. It will be so nice to finally be in a place that is all ours and not have to worry about landlords and whether or not we can hang up a picture on the wall. I will post pics once it is officially ours!

As far as everything else goes, I have been busy running kids around to school and their other activities and doing the day to day stuff. For the last month though, my life has been these brown boxes....a never ending sea of boxes >.< I have really missed my blogging though and would like to get back to it, slowly but surely! I know this is a crazy time to come back as we are in the middle of packing and moving our whole life of the past 3 years in this house but at the same time I will have a lot more to share :) I am really going to try my best and hopefully not let my followers down! 2013 is going to be filled with a lot of new experiences for our family and I am looking forward to sharing them, so please hold me to it ♥



On another note, I hope everyone had a very happy Easter! The twinkies did an Easter egg hunt in the midst of the packing chaos...but it gave me a lot more hiding places, so it was a real big hit! I'm pretty sure we found all the ones that I hid, and if not...it will be an interesting surprise come unpacking time,lol! 







Housewifed

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...