Pages

allthingsforsale.com Bento Products

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

7 Questions {2}



Funny Photo

Bobo used to do this a lot (age 1 1/2)

1. If you could be any princess- which would you be and why?
I have to go with a real one & say Princess Kate! She is so classy & beautiful, and I love that she is not afraid to wear the same dress twice to public events. 

2. Do you have any odd habits? (do things in order, words that you say too often, etc)

I'm sure I do but I am drawing a total blank at the moment...I definitely have odd phobias though. For example, I'm afraid of non domestic animals...especially deer. No, sadly, I am not joking,lol


[EDIT] I just thought of one of my odd habits! I have to watch The King of Queens before I go to sleep every night...for realz @.@

3. What's your "go to" outfit?
these days I'd have to say my Old Navy kimono shirt and blue jeans. it can be casual or dressy depending on shoes and accessories and it's super comfy. 




4. Do you have any siblings? What are their genders, ages, order of age, names, etc?
4 brothers (i know *sigh*) ages 36, 28, 25, 23 ...i think??? I would post their names but they would probably whine about it, so...lol


5. What's your favorite precious stone?
my birthstone, a sapphire 


6. If you had a check in your hand for 1 million dollars, what would you do with it?
the very first thing I would do is go on a honeymoon with my hubs...we have never had one and I could really use a vacation at this point! After that, donate some money to a charitable cause & put some money away for my kids for their future.


7. What do you love most about yourself- physically (eyes, smile, hair, etc. I don't know a good way to word that question...)

 I always hated my eyes (they are blue) and really wanted brown eyes instead. So...I got some brown contacts, and then promptly realized I really loved my own eyes after all!  So my answer would be my eyes ^^

**if you want to link up your 7 questions, visit http://gentrilee.blogspot.com!
whyyyjen

4 comments:

  1. Love these round about ways of getting to know different bloggers!
    And I've never heard of anyone not liking their blue eyes! How fascinating :)
    Glad that you do now!

    ps I have twins too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, a totally fun way to get to know other bloggers! :D Thanks for stopping by, I was happy to find your blog! Your twins are so cute ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so funny that you didn't like your blue eyes! Did you know why you didn't like them?? I would love to have blue eyes!
    thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love King of Queens! It's funny. :) I hope we're talking about the same sitcom. Haha!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...