Pages

allthingsforsale.com Bento Products

Monday, June 11, 2012

Dinner Fave: Omurice!



Tonight we had one of our favorite foods for dinner...OMURICE

Omurice {オムライス, Omu-raisu} originated in Japan and it consists of an omelette made with chicken fried rice and ketchup on top. It is a VERY kid-friendly meal but it's really loved by all age groups.

Even though the home of Omurice is Japan, you will see it made all over Asia, especially in South Korea where Omurice {오무라이스, Oh-moo-rah-ee-seu} is served at many restaurants as well as at home. In fact, in one of my favorite Korean dramas, Rooftop Prince.... Omurice was very much a co-star ^^

img via http://koalasplayground.com


Tonight I didn't make a step by step photo log but I will share some great sites where you can find the recipe to suit your tastes. I usually take a recipe and make it my own like most people do, so mine isn't exactly like these... but close to it. I will make sure to post my recipe in the future along with some prep photos!
img via https://www.facebook.com/viki

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...