Pages

allthingsforsale.com Bento Products

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Peanut Adventures: Washingtonian Center

Today was my day out with Peanut, so I took her to one of my favorite places in the area, Washingtonian Center! I think I am so fond of this place because I grew up by the water and this is the closest thing we have to it here. That & it's just a fun place to walk around for awhile, or sit and watch the birds...and there are a lot of great shops here as well! We started our day off at Barnes & Noble for their Saturday morning Story Time. They have it on Wednesdays too, but on Saturday our favorite lady is there reading books. She always interacts with the kids while she is reading them stories and she is just really fun and expressive. After that we walked around the Boardwalk for a bit, watched the ducks & geese swim around, and had a snack under the Gazebo. We didn't get to stay outside too long since it turned out to be a hotter day then I had originally thought it would be, so we ended our little adventure with some shopping at Target ♥


This is where they hold concerts in the Spring/Summer! She looks like she is ready for a show ^^



This is the Gazebo we always sit in to have a snack...sometimes the geese will come up and try to steal our food!

Uhhhh....Mom, are you SURE this thing isn't real?!?!






I hope you enjoy your weekend everyone!



whyyyjen

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...