Pages

allthingsforsale.com Bento Products

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Blog Styling

Two of my favorite hobbies are playing with my Photoshop & Web Designing, which I have implemented here on my own blog with some of my own custom touches. I have designed quite a few websites over the past 10+ years but they take A LOT of time and energy that I don't have at the moment because I am so busy with the twinkies...but it's still something I enjoy doing and am very much interested in. I thought it might be fun to do a bit of Blog Styling instead since it fulfills my love for ps & designing but without the full time commitment. I am looking for 1 or 2 blogs to be my guinea pigs so I can build up my "portfolio" and to really see if this is something I can devote some time to. The goal of  Blog Styling is to take your pre-existing blog and spruce it up a bit with some custom touches and adding a bit more flare...or even if you just want a new background and don't have the time or energy to look for or create one yourself. I would not be applying the changes live on your blog but rather building a test page with my ideas on my own blogger account and then handing the images/ideas over to you once you approve them or I can install the changes onto your blog if it's easier for you.

If you are interested in being one of my "guinea pig" blogs, please email me at housewifedin07@gmail.com with your blog link & some info about you & any changes you'd like to make (custom header, buttons, etc) as well as colors & styles you like (ie; vintage, chic, modern...etc).


I currently have a couple of blogs lined up for my guinea pig blogs, will be posting their blogs as soon as I am finished ^^ 

*aside from my own blog, I have recently styled my friend's new blog with a custom header & added a lovely background with matching social icons >>  Moore Fabulous 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...